The Qualifications team are now pleased to announce the endorsement of The Skills Network (TSN) resources for the TQUK Level 2 Diploma in Care (RQF).
A fantastic way for learners to develop important skills and knowledge in both adult care and healthcare settings, the full package of resources and assessment documents were launched on March 18th.
These documents will not only include the nine mandatory units within the qualification, but also a selection of eight optional units.
- Unit 11 – Administer medication to individuals and monitor the effects
- Unit 16 – Causes and spread of infection
- Unit 17 – Dementia awareness
- Unit 18 – Move and position individuals in according with their care plan
- Unit 25 – Select and wear appropriate PPE for work in health care settings
- Unit 27 – The principles of infection prevention and control
- Unit 31 – Support individuals to eat and drink
- Unit 89 – Support care plan activities
A brilliant way to further strengthen TSN’s offering within our Health and Social care suite, we look forward to what comes next. The Level 2 Diploma in Care already boasts a respectable 160 registrations across 13 centres this year and we can only expect this to rise when the full package launches.
Upcoming TSN Endorsed
We are currently reviewing TSN resources for the Level 2 Certificate in Oral Care for Health and Social Care. Stay tuned for more news in future.