Here at Training Qualifications UK, we aim to keep you up to date with the latest news relating to our qualifications. This post will take you through all the latest qualification news to ensure that you are kept updated and in the know.
As described on the Department’s website, the early years foundation stage coronavirus disapplications are due to be removed from 1st September 2021.
We’re currently working with the JABQG forum of awarding organisations to agree on a new approach going forwards for users of childcare qualifications. This is likely to result in a revision to the adaptations available for the following qualifications:
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Community Care for Children and Infants with Heart Defects or Feeding Issues (RQF) (601/8325/1)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) (601/6423/2)
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (RQF) (603/5096/9)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF) (601/6424/4)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator) (RQF) (601/7670/2)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (RQF) (603/5555/4)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma for Senior Practitioners in an Early Years Setting (RQF) (603/5362/4)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Children Young People and Children in the Community (RQF) (603/5475/6)
As soon as we have further detail on what the approach moving forwards will be, we will be in touch to issue a revised version of the adaptations document.
We encourage any feedback on adaptations to assessments and challenges you may face when delivering assessments.
For centres offering the childcare qualifications listed above, we’d greatly appreciate any feedback on how the current adaptation is functioning, and if it continues to be necessary following the recent easing of Covid-related restrictions.
If you have any questions about the contents of this email or wish to offer feedback on adaptations, please contact the Compliance Team or give us a call via 03333 583 344.