Here at Training Qualifications UK, we aim to keep you up to date with the latest news relating to our qualifications. Today, we would like to inform you of a title change regarding one of our qualifications and give a brief overview of our qualifications updates from last week.
Firstly, the title of ‘TQUK Level 2 Award in Emergency Response for Mental Health in the Workplace (RQF)’ will be changed to ‘TQUK Level 2 Award for Emergency First Aid for Mental Health (RQF)’.
We believe that the title change more accurately reflects the content of the qualification while also making it more consistent with other qualifications across the regulated landscape in this area.
The title change will go live from 1st September 2021.
Last week we sent out updates relating to qualifications within our Childcare Sector, along with qualifications that sit within our Design, Engineer, Construct Suite.
The following qualifications within the Childcare Sector have been updated in anticipation of the new EYFS framework that goes live on the Wednesday 1st September 2021:
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People’s Workforce (RQF)
- TQUK Level 3 Diploma for the Children’s Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- TQUK Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner (RQF)
Additionally, there have been slight changes to the following qualifications:
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare (RQF)
- TQUK Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Children Young People and Children in the Community (RQF)
The changes for all the above qualifications will go live on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
Furthermore, the TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding, Prevent and British Values (RQF) has had some changes implemented, with the updated version set to go live on Thursday 1st March 2022.
Finally, alterations have been made to the TQT and Credit Values of TQUK Level 1 Certificate in Design, Engineer, Construct (RQF) and TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Design, Engineer, Construct (RQF). Additionally, there has been an update to an assessment criteria and its related guidance and matrix within the Level 1 qualification. The changes for these qualifications will go live on Wednesday 1st September 2021.
We would encourage all centres approved for a qualification listed above to take the time to read the full blog regarding these changes.
Qualifications Review August 2021 – Childcare