Training Qualifications UK is delighted to announce that we have been selected as finalists for not one, not two, but three FAB Awards 2019.
Now in its fifth year, the annual celebration of the awarding and assessment sector is held by the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB) at the Marriott Hotel in Leicester. This is the first time that TQUK has been finalists for three of the prestigious awards which includes the highly sought-after ‘Awarding Organisation of the Year’ category.
The awards are the awarding sectors show piece event for the year, with the aim to highlight the very best that the awarding and assessment organisations up and down the country have had to offer over the past year.
Along with the ‘Awarding Organisation of the Year’ nomination, TQUK has been announced as a finalist for the ‘Collaboration of the Year’ award in which the work that TQUK has done with Selby-based distance learning provider The Skills Network over the past 12 months has been recognised.
We also have not one, but two individuals vying for the ‘Outstanding Contribution of the Year’ award with both Head of Sales and Marketing Danielle Fallon and Head of Operations Tom Costigan both finalists for the award which our very own Paul Morrison won back in 2016.
The categories this year are packed full of the sectors finest organisations and individuals and TQUK will be up against some stiff competition come awards night on October 10th, but we’ll have everything crossed to come away with a prize.
TQUK Managing Director Andrew Walker said: ‘We’re incredibly grateful to FAB and the judges for recognising the great work that we have been doing over the past 12 months.’
‘We’ve got a great team behind the scenes at Training Qualifications UK who would love to win an award, but competition is tight with so many great names and organisations in the hat. All the best to everyone who has been named as a finalist, we’ll see you on the 10th!’
This year’s finalists by category, in full:
- Innovate Awarding
- Training Qualifications UK
- Qualsafe Awards
- Active IQ
- Excellence Achievement and Learning Ltd (EAL)
- Qualsafe Awards
- Royal Society for Public Health
- Agored Cymru, The Royal College of Nursing, NPTC Group of Colleges, and University of South Wales
- ABE (Associate of Business Executives), United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO)
- Gateway Qualifications and Holland & Barrett
- Training Qualifications UK and The Skills Network
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) Art & Design Team and British Academy of Jewellers (BAJ)
- Qualsafe Awards and The ATACC Group
- Kayleigh McNally
- Helen Bull
- Kudzai Mhlanga
- Mark Miles
- Megan Wilkinson
- Philip Bostock
- Danielle Fallon – Training Qualifications UK
- Sue Stokes – Agored Cymru
- Marie Porter – Phoenix Community Housing nominated by Chartered Institute of Housing
- Tom Costigan – Training Qualifications UK
- Darren Naughton – Qualsafe Awards
- IQL UK
- EAL with Engineering Talent
- CACHE Alumni
- NCC Education
- ABE (The Association of Business Executives)